NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM

Forum for the Northern Dragons Guild - related website is http://northerndragons.free-web-hosting.biz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Temp Withdrawal from WoW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazba

Temp Withdrawal from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Temp Withdrawal from WoW   Temp Withdrawal from WoW EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:11 am

I won't be able to play WoW for a while. Crying or Very sad

As you may have noticed, I've been inactive for the past three weeks. This is because as of the latest patch, Blizz rendered my video card obsolete - it's no longer on the compatible list. Whenever I log into WoW, the framerate is really low (1-10 FPS) and the ground terrain panels are mismatched and separated.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img228/8787/wowscrnshot041208043148jq7.jpg

I tried contacting WoW about how to solve this dilemma, they pointed out that since my card was out of date, there was little I could do to restore gameplay. They recommended that I upgrade several components of my computer, but I can't really afford to at the moment, so I won't be able to play. I'll be on the forums every now and then.

Sincerely,

Baz

PS: Niceclaws I'm sorry this happened right as you respecced. =/
Back to top Go down
Jodrath

Jodrath

PostSubject: Temp Withdrawl from WoW   Temp Withdrawal from WoW EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:09 am

We will miss you Baz ....
Come back soon ...
Back to top Go down
niceclaws

niceclaws

PostSubject: Re: Temp Withdrawal from WoW   Temp Withdrawal from WoW EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:33 am

So when are you coming back Baz?

The sooner the better mate
Back to top Go down
Jodrath

Jodrath

PostSubject: Bring back the Baz!   Temp Withdrawal from WoW EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 am

I concur ... I don'y know how much a video card costs in the US of A, but I know here in oz it would cost me less than A$100 to get a good card & some ram to run WoW. Come back ...We miss u ....

Grr just get back online!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temp Withdrawal from WoW   Temp Withdrawal from WoW Empty

Back to top Go down

Temp Withdrawal from WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM :: GENERAL FORUM :: A MUST FOR ALL MEMBERS-
Jump to: