NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM

Forum for the Northern Dragons Guild - related website is http://northerndragons.free-web-hosting.biz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG.. Usless but Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OMFG.. Usless but Fun Empty
PostSubject: OMFG.. Usless but Fun   OMFG.. Usless but Fun EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:14 am

Lets see how warped & twisted you all are & see what you are holding onto.

a) Usless Pets. I cant Help Myself!
I now have a growing collection including: Senegal, Green Winged Macaw, Prarie Dog, Red Snake, Gold Dragonhawke Hatchling, Miniwing, Smolderweb Spider, Worg Pup, Clockwork Rocketbot, Green Helper, Snowman, Woltpinger, Speedy, Penut, Tree Frog, Mechanical Squirrel and a Mana Wyrmling ... still many to go

New Today, a Tranquil mechanical Yeti & Bananas the baby gorilla - YAY

b) Other Items. Why?
I also realised I have a number of other useless items in my vault including a purple brewfest hat, mograines might, an ornate spyglass, I also have a copy of "The Horde & Hellscream" and harvest fruit from the last harvest festival!!

So what items do you have lurking around you didnt realise, or that you compulsivly collect that bring you no in gama advantage!
Back to top Go down
https://northerndragons.rpg-board.net
niceclaws

niceclaws

OMFG.. Usless but Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG.. Usless but Fun   OMFG.. Usless but Fun EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:18 pm

i used to have a stash of raw meat that my cooking skill is nowhere near. like 2 16 slot bags in my bank I gave some to Jod and trashed the rest.

and clam meat. for some reason I hold on to the crap.

i dont even like shellfish in real life
Back to top Go down

OMFG.. Usless but Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM :: GENERAL FORUM :: Snapshots & Photos :: Misc & Non-Wow-
Jump to: