NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM

Forum for the Northern Dragons Guild - related website is http://northerndragons.free-web-hosting.biz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENERAL TIPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jodrath

Jodrath

GENERAL TIPS Empty
PostSubject: GENERAL TIPS   GENERAL TIPS EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:52 am

OK Folks feel free to place any game tips that you may have here - this is for free discussion for anything you can think of at the moment. If we have a lot of tips in a certan "definable" category we will sort out later.

Soooo... my First Tip for you lower level players looking at raising money for your first mount. A good way to raise gold is to use "Neutral Auction Houses" in places like Booty Bay and in Gadgetzan. What you do is buy horde only pets (like prarie dogs and like dragonhawk hatchlings) at 50s each, and u can then sell them on the Neutral AH, where Alliance players will buy them for easily between 2g and 4g.
Back to top Go down
Jodrath

Jodrath

GENERAL TIPS Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought on the above   GENERAL TIPS EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 am

Just a further note to the above .. another way to save money is basically DON'T SPEND IT UNLESS NEEDED, if you don't buy weapons & armour as u level (as they are bound to drop anyway as you go along) and start saving as much money as u can from the get go only outlaying for basics (i.e repairs, basic training etc) then you will rack up gold really quickly, and by doing a lot of bg's whenever possible you could probably purchase yur first epic set at 70 ....

Note that I say all this in hindsight having spent nearly no time in the BG's diring lower levels, and by "forgetting" to level profesions as I levelled and rather doing them in batches whenever I got the inspiration to do so.

IF you lvl your professions as u lvl up it will cost less and it will in turn make it easier for you to earn cash from them

So horde your money & honour marks and battleground marks, weapons & gear will drop and this way by 70 you should be able to just purchase gear outright from hall of legends and possibly even your epic flyer straight away :O
Back to top Go down

GENERAL TIPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM :: GENERAL FORUM :: The Basics-
Jump to: