NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM

Forum for the Northern Dragons Guild - related website is http://northerndragons.free-web-hosting.biz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you like to see blizzard action.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jodrath

Jodrath

What would you like to see blizzard action..... Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see blizzard action.....   What would you like to see blizzard action..... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 am

You know you aslways see people saying "I wish blizzard would do this, or I wsh Blizzard wuld do that". Here is an idea .. put down what you would like to see here, we will compile then post to the blizzard forums - which we assume will probably be ignored anyway Smile

Here are a few things I'd like to see blizzard implement:
1. Bags for currency & tokens - similar to bags you get for keys
2. Instead of "bag slots" for your personal bank have actual "tabs" like the guild bank - though not as expensive to purchase
3. Revamp of faction rewards for old world factions (i.e Zandalar Tribe, Timbermaw) to suit current top end levels as well
4. Addition of possible daily quests for old world factions so that people will actually try & get rep up rather than simply having to go and slaughter hundreds of thousands of mobs for a few points each!
5. Updating of old world raid areas (Onyxia, Molten Core) to lvl 70 / 80 (whatever is top end) 10 man raids

Well there is my 2 cents worth...
Back to top Go down
niceclaws

niceclaws

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see blizzard action.....   What would you like to see blizzard action..... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:21 am

i wanna know how many expansions there are going to be.
Back to top Go down
Jodrath

Jodrath

PostSubject: From the Obsidian Order ....   What would you like to see blizzard action..... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:38 am

Also polled this one on my brothers guild site. Here are a few of their suggestions:

1) Quests 2 learn other races languages
2) Quests that "help" opposing faction (would work in PVE but I don't think as much in PVP)
3) Recipies to break down items as well as enhance (ie medium leather to thin leather, or elemental earth to core of earth)
4) Engineering belts for engineers to make for carrying extra trinkets or jewelery pins for JC's
5) Improve +healing on JC Statues, gems etc
6) Dye Options: Ie you make a "plain robe" but think it would look cool inpurple rather then black so you buy the dye and use while making!
7) Add a lot of the "oldworld" recipies as trainer recipies rather then drops or rep based
Cool Heroic Instances for top end old world (Stratholme, Dire Maul etc)
9) Additional avenues for gear outside of Bg's or Heroics/Raids
10) water mounts
11) Skill to make regents? ie engineer could make candles, herbalists could grow briarthorn
12) Guild Houses: instanced zone so each guild uses same entry then "add" based on guild contribution with items such as basic vendors, daily "ore" delivery etc.
13) Ability to "scavenge" items - ie you recive a grey item (ie sword) a blacksmith for instance should be able to smelt this down for copper or iron
14) Ability to do more than 1 type of proffession within a tree - ie tobe able to do both Gnomish & Goblin Engineering, even if it means that you need to do both questlines

and a few more of mine were:
1) A mount who you can do battle from while mounted
2) Readjustment fo some quest item drop rates (ie gorilla sinew)
3) Extra points for talent tree (ie at the moment 61 points wont allow u to fully equipa resto tree, but 20 - or 40 - extra points would and would allow you to add a few points to damage dealing so you can survive solo!)
4) An evolving world (send Trolls back to Senjin and Gnomes back to Gnomergan) - though this wouldn't work for thse interested in storyline content
5) Bag slots for your land mounts (i.e a Kodo comes equipped with 2 bag slots for you to use, and epic comes equippedwith 4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see blizzard action.....   What would you like to see blizzard action..... Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see blizzard action.....
Page 1 of 1